Learn the steps of embedding and running a Rafflecopter giveaway on the Squarespace platform as well as a handful of other helpful Squarespace tips and tricks.
In this article
Embedding an entry form on Squarespace
- On your giveaway's Installation Tab, copy the entry form embed code by clicking the copy button to the right of the embed code
- From the Squarespace blog post add Content Block window, select the </> Code option
- Paste the code and click Apply. Note that you can leave the Content Block type as HTML.
Squarespace tips and tricks
- If you make a changes to your giveaway details after embedding the entry form (prize image, start/end times, actions), the entry form will update automatically without the need for you to embed a new code.
- If you make a changes to your giveaway theme after embedding the entry form, the entry form will have to be replaced with a new entry form embed code. No entries will be lost using a new entry form embed code.
Squarespace is a hosted website platform that allows users to create web sites and blogs. It integrates everything including domains, analytics, e-commerce, blogs, and galleries. There offer paid plans along with a 14-day free trial.