Learn the steps of embedding and running a Rafflecopter giveaway on the Weebly platform as well as a handful of other helpful Weebly tips and tricks.
In this article
Embedding an entry form on Weebly
- On your giveaway's Installation Tab, copy the entry form embed code by clicking the copy button to the right of the embed code
- From the Weebly Blog Post or screens, drag the </> Embed Code icon to the blog post.
- Select Click to set custom HTML in the content area and paste the entry form code.
Weebly tips and tricks
- If you make a changes to your giveaway details after embedding the entry form (prize image, start/end times, actions), the entry form will update automatically without the need for you to embed a new code.
- If you make a changes to your giveaway theme after embedding the entry form, the entry form will have to be replaced with a new entry form embed code. No entries will be lost using a new entry form embed code.
- The entry form may not be displayed while you are creating or editing the post. Don't panic. The entry form will display correctly when the post goes live.
Weebly is a hosted website builder feature allowing users to create websites, blogs, and online stores using drag and drop tools. There offer free and paid plans.