Learn the steps of embedding and running a Rafflecopter giveaway on the Shopify platform as well as a handful of other helpful Shopify tips and tricks.
In this article
Embedding an entry form on Shopify
- On your giveaway's Installation Tab, copy the entry form embed code by clicking the copy button to the right of the embed code
- From the Shopify Blog Post or Pages screens, select the <> icon to show the HTML model and paste the code into the content area.
Shopify tips and tricks
- If you make a changes to your giveaway details after embedding the entry form (prize image, start/end times, actions), the entry form will update automatically without the need for you to embed a new code.
- If you make a changes to your giveaway theme after embedding the entry form, the entry form will have to be replaced with a new entry form embed code. No entries will be lost using a new entry form embed code.
- The entry form will not be displayed if you switch out of the HTML mode. Don't panic. The entry form will display correctly in the Preview and when the post goes live.
Shopify is a hosted e-commerce platform that allows business to create online stores to sell their products. You can collect credit card payments and other store management activities. There is also a blogging tool available. There offer paid plans along with a free trial.