We keep it safe :) If you run giveaways w/ Rafflecopter and create an account, we ask for your name, email address, website, timezone, and payment info (if you're on a premium subscription). Here's what we do with this info:
- Your name: We only use this so we can call you by your name on the site. It's way more friendly than "
- Your email: You use your email to log in to Rafflecopter, as well as a place to receive giveaway updates and your giveaway's entry exports. We also send out very infrequent, awesome-filled emails about new features.
- Your website: We're always curious to see who is using Rafflecopter. We like to spread the word about awesome giveaways that are going on.
- Your timezone: This is where you can set what timezone you'd like for your giveaways to start and end.
- Your language: This is where you can set what language you'd like for your giveaways. We support English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, and German.
- Your payment info: We use this (with your explicit permission) to pay for premium Rafflecopter features. Your card information is stored off-site, encrypted, and protected by world-class security.
- We take you and your readers' privacy seriously. We will never, ever share your info or post updates without your permission. Promise.