Check it out. If you’re on any of the paid subscriptions, you can add block titling and advanced typography to your widget from your giveaway's setup page when adding a prize. If you’re looking to change your title’s font, size, bold or italics, check out the instructions and following examples below.
- [ ] Brackets / FONT SIZE. When you add text between brackets, this is one way you can control the size of your title’s font. The more spaces you add in between the brackets, the smaller the font in the title will become. Click here to check out the following screenshot for examples of different font sizes.
- _ _ Underscores / ITALICS. When you add text between underscores, this is how you add italics to your copy.
- * * Asterisks / BOLD. When you add text between asterisks, this is how you bold your copy.
- CAPITALIZE vs lower-case. This is a design decision you’d have to make. Capitalizing copy can bring a title together. Play around with it!
- Adding blank lines. If you add a blank line, you can add spacing between lines in your title.
Here are five examples of giveaway widget titles and the titles that were used to create them: